Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Stomach gonna *BURST*!!!


Today I had my BUFFET dinner @ renaissance hotel with my family.....i ate a lot till my stomach *BURST*....i ate sushi, roasted duck, beef, sausage, chicken terrine n the most important n most expensive foods are SCALLOP n OYSTER(seriously these two foods not really nice)n more....more....mre....


choosing my fav food =)


the RAW SCALLOPS(IT TASTES EEW!!!)



My 1st plate....(contain RAW oyster, cooked oyster, roasted duck, beef n vegetables )yummy~~~=)


                                       
Fighting wif the little lobster( I won in the fight) =P


Eating the Raw Oyster ='(


this cake is AWESOME!! im lovin it...=D



eating california roll *SLURPS*


My 3rd plate...ERK~~~~


my last dessert...ICE CREAM......mango n vanilla flavour....butt i prefer BR....but tis is oso nice....*lick*


DINE @ here.....yay~~~~!!! 


on the way bac to my house....my stomach already BURST!!!!OUCH!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment